POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ordinary icicles, photons & media used [~39KB Jpg] : Re: ordinary icicles, photons & media used [~39KB Jpg] Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ordinary icicles, photons & media used [~39KB Jpg]
From: yooper
Date: 9 May 2001 21:19:57
Message: <3af9ecbd@news.povray.org>
Seems someone asked about icicles and now I can't locate the message.
-----

Yeah ... I did somewhere . . . ?
I'd be interested in what you use to form them ... also the texture.
Looks like you've got some light shining through . . . photons ???

I love ice . . . any code for textures or ideas will be most welcome.
tnx