POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ordinary icicles, photons & media used [~39KB Jpg] : ordinary icicles, photons & media used [~39KB Jpg] Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  ordinary icicles, photons & media used [~39KB Jpg]
From: Bob H
Date: 9 May 2001 12:48:38
Message: <3af974e6@news.povray.org>
Seems someone asked about icicles and now I can't locate the message.
Anyway, here's a render of some.  I should use them in a real scene I
suppose.  Do they look okay, not okay, or other?  Please do comment if you
want too.

If someone really was wanting such a thing please speak up, I'll be making
changes to this in the meantime.  I think other people must have done plenty
of this sort of thing before as well.

Bob H.
--
http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/omniverse.htm

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iciclesmediaphotons.jpg' (29 KB)

Preview of image 'iciclesmediaphotons.jpg'
iciclesmediaphotons.jpg