POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spider 1 WIP ~81k : Re: Spider 1 WIP ~81k Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spider 1 WIP ~81k
From: Harold Baize
Date: 8 May 2001 14:32:51
Message: <3af83bd3@news.povray.org>
Of course you're going for an alien robot spider. It is a good one.
Love the real looking grass. I did an image with spiders that I modeled
with sPatch. Spiders are great objects to model. Have you played with
radiosity on this image. Could be interesting- you could contain it with
a box out of the range of view.
Harold