POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spider 1 WIP ~81k : Spider 1 WIP ~81k Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Spider 1 WIP ~81k
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 8 May 2001 12:13:13
Message: <3af81b19@news.povray.org>
Looking for comments on this simple (but hopefully effective) spider.  It
will hopefully turn into a proper IRTC entry when/if complete (2nd one).  I
started using the grass macro for Moray yesterday and here are my results
(applying a green pigment and waiting 9 hours!) in combination with a spider
made in Rhino (fully IK'd now) and a previously used (chair) rust texture.
I hope to expand it (little garden/other bugs/spiders) as well as producing
a little story to back up their existence/reason for living.  It was
slightly ammended as the green was ugly and too dark.  Hope you like...

Peter Cracknell

http://www.petercracknell.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: