POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Golf Ball again! 88kbu : Golf Ball again! 88kbu Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Golf Ball again! 88kbu
From: buke9
Date: 7 May 2001 19:06:48
Message: <3af72a88@news.povray.org>
I still haven't got it like I want it but I like this better than my other
tries.
I shallowed up the dimples and give the texture a slight bump normal to
soften up the dimple edges.
I moved in on the ball a bit more.
I think I need to give up on this pic because I can't stop changing it till
it lookes like I want it to look.
I can't render a full version of the pic it keeps running out of memory (I
thought 640 megs was alot).
Well enough rambling hope you aren't tired of my golfball pics ; )

Buke

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gball3b.jpg' (88 KB)