POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Model Scene Editor : Model Scene Editor Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:32:01 EDT (-0400)
  Model Scene Editor
From: Pete Goodwin
Date: 7 May 2001 17:21:54
Message: <3af711f2$1@news.povray.org>
I've been porting my 3D scene editor over to Linux (see
http://mse.sourceforge.net/). So far the basics are working, but the
editors are taking a bit longer (textures, polygons, solids etc.).

The Windows versions is already there and I released a very early version
of the sources for Linux. However, since I wrote my editor with Delphi and
Kylix on Linux, you need that package first - it's a commercial product
from Borland and I can't see too many takers (!) until Borland release the
GPL version later this year.

I released Model Scene Editor under GPL earlier this year.

--
Pete