POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Poser Modelling : Re: Poser Modelling Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Modelling
From: Harold Baize
Date: 7 May 2001 14:25:25
Message: <3af6e895$1@news.povray.org>
The best solution would be to spend the $200 to buy Animation Master, then
you could import Poser figures and create and animate anything your heart
desires. Of course it is $200 (with student discount) and has a steep
learning
curve. That may not be a solution for you, but would get you where you want
to be.

Harold