POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just testing - please ignore : Re: Just testing - please ignore (163 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just testing - please ignore (163 kb)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 May 2001 03:39:08
Message: <3af6511c@news.povray.org>
Many years ago (1998), Jeff Lee wrote an interesting include file for making
more realistic brick textures. I attach the file here. I tried to locate the
author, but his site has desappeared, unfortunately.
Maybe you can use this?!
Good building work by the way!!! I am impressed!

Thomas

"Ib Rasmussen" <ib### [at] ibrasdk> schreef in bericht
> yooper wrote:
> >
> > Well . . . the *please ignore* drew me in ;)
>
> Oh, you are soo easy... ;-)
>
> > Look very good from here . . . loking forward to seeing
> > some closer views and details . . . esp of the big door
> > and arch.
>
> I'm afraid you will have to wait somme time to see the finished
> building, as I've had to put the project on hold, in order to make a
> model of another, considerably larger, church.
>
> But I can give you a closer look at the doors and arches, as they are
> finished (apart from the wood texture on the doors - it still needs some
> work).
>
> /Ib

----

Post a reply to this message