POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : another test (ignore if u already saw the butterfly) : Re: another test (ignore if u already saw the butterfly) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another test (ignore if u already saw the butterfly)
From: Bob H
Date: 6 May 2001 12:57:03
Message: <3af5825f$1@news.povray.org>
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q142/7/31.ASP

Tells how to go about the codec stuff.
The Cinepak by Radius was (is) one of the old Windows AVI codecs.
Maybe there was a audio layer and it somehow garbled things in a mild way.
I had no trouble seeing the butterfly fluttering in WMP 7.0 either.
I have DirectShow (some DirectX thing?) installed too I guess.  So many
variables, obvious the multimedia idea hasn't merged into something a single
player can handle.

Bob H.

news:MPG### [at] NEWSPOVRAYORG...