POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lightening macro... : Re: Lightening macro... Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightening macro...
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 5 May 2001 19:08:24
Message: <3af487e8@news.povray.org>

.
> only in our minds.

    Most of us on this server are -very- familiar with the basics of 3d
viewing. I was able to find the proper focus cross-eyed in about 2 seconds
but could tell that the scene was wrong (the block tried to move in front of
lightening) so I shifted to wall-eyed and it snapped into proper depth.

    You may find that, if you attempt to see it wall eyed, the sense of
depth is more obvious and you will easily be able to tell that it is not set
up for cross-eyed viewing.

    Or, if you are not adept at wall-eyed viewing, you could shift the
images like Ron did and find that they work a lot better. Here, I'll do it
for you.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lightening.png' (34 KB)