POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I don't want to influence the voting... : I don't want to influence the voting... Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  I don't want to influence the voting...
From: Tek
Date: 4 May 2001 23:20:14
Message: <3af3716e@news.povray.org>
So if you're a judge in the current round you might want to cast your vote
_before_ you have a look at this :)

I've just created a page on my website which shows "the making of" my entry
to the fortress round, right the way from initial (badly drawn) sketches to
the finished article. You can find it here:

http://www.evilsuperbrain.com/images/tf_fort.html

I'm really keen on finding out what people think of it, i.e. is it a useful
and informative insight into the creative process, or immensly patronising?
:) Was it worth me spending 6 hours tonight putting it together?

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com