POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mouse v2 WIP 31K : Re: Mouse v2 WIP 31K Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mouse v2 WIP 31K
From: Alf Peake
Date: 4 May 2001 19:04:45
Message: <3af3358d@news.povray.org>
"Batronyx" <bat### [at] cadronhsacom> wrote in message
> Excellent!!! I agree the front paws need some attention, but
disagree with

Thank you Sir

> your assessment of the nose; it looks just right to me. In fact you
could

Found 7 pics of mouses on web - all different shapes, but in general
snout is blunter and small nose is perched on upper half.

> probably improve the area around the front paws by making it look
more like
> the nose; shorter, less coarse, etc.

Yes, agreed. The body was OK until I added fur which then made the
legs look thicker.

> I think the single best thing about this image is the way you have
the fur
> flowing with the contours of the body. Ironically, this shows 'best'
around
> the front paws, (probably because of the more direct view angle) but
is
> plainly evident elsewhere. Code?

Bits of code no problem. Anything specific you want - headless body
with legs and fur section? Tail, or feet? The problem is this WIP,
like all my pov stuff, has its own folder. Ideas and experiments bred
children and grandchildren, 17 so far with 100+ files. Even the
"includes" have includes with includes.

--
Alf

http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/