POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Let's blow up some things using media : Let's blow up some things using media Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Let's blow up some things using media
From: InTercepto
Date: 3 May 2001 16:16:56
Message: <3af1bcb8@news.povray.org>
It has been some time since my last scene typing in POVRay. I switched to
maya and renderman for some time, since i buyed my new comp. But there are
some moments where i desperately need to go back to my old way of thinking
(POV state of mind) and make some simple models, media expreriments and
animations using this great free renderer. So this is one of images that are
experiments with media (i love this feature). It took me arround 20 minutes
of cooding for this one.
Hope you like it.

--
Toni Bratincevic