POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I think that'll be final - Schiff3.jpg (93 kb) : Re: I think that'll be final - Schiff3.jpg (93 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I think that'll be final - Schiff3.jpg (93 kb)
From: Shay
Date: 3 May 2001 11:30:13
Message: <3af17985$1@news.povray.org>
I think you've lost something with the improvements. The first image was
very striking like something from Jason and the Argonauts(sp?). The new
image looks more like a scene from an imported beer commercial. Maybe that's
just what you wanted, how the Hell would I know. Still an awesome image in
my opinion.

 Shay