POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Win2K Start-up Screen (PNG, ~89kau) : Re: Win2K Start-up Screen (PNG, ~89kau) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win2K Start-up Screen (PNG, ~89kau)
From: Rune
Date: 3 May 2001 06:53:45
Message: <3af138b9@news.povray.org>
"Tony[B]" wrote:
> I figured out how to change the start-up screen for
> Windows 2000, which I use, and I wanted to show you
> what I wipped up.

Nice! I like it!

In Win9x the splash screen is only 320x400 pixels. In Win2000 it's 640x480 ?

The O in POV look strangely familiar, yet not official. Hmm, can't let go?
;-)

Do you have any control over the gray area at the bottom? Over the blue bar?
Or is it added automatically? Does the blue bar "cycle" as in Win9x?

Oh, wait, maybe I should have looked at the link you provided before asking
these questions. Too late...

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated March 29)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org