POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Best Graphic Software almost Free! Go here! *** : Re: Best Graphic Software almost Free! Go here! *** Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Best Graphic Software almost Free! Go here! ***
From: Tom Melly
Date: 2 May 2001 12:16:04
Message: <3af032c4$1@news.povray.org>
"Richard Morton" <rmm### [at] anywhereyoulike> wrote in message
> Glad to see from the responses that most people agree that this is
promoting
> theft. No doubt those with CD-burners only use them for legal purposes and
> don't go copying music CD's.

I would make no such claim - what I would claim is that I don't use my
CD-burner illegally in such a way that would either make me any money or
deprive a software/music company of legitimate income.

So, I will copy cover-disk distributed software for non-commercial use, and
make mixed cds for myself and for my friends.

follow-ups to o.t.