POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lightning with branches WIP (62 KB+) : Lightning with branches WIP (62 KB+) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Lightning with branches WIP (62 KB+)
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 2 May 2001 03:53:53
Message: <3aefbd11@news.povray.org>
Here it is with branches.

I'm doing this for another scene that I plan to do. It's quite workable
right now, but I'd like to branch it out more.

I'm working on a recursive one that would allow x
amount of branches and then sub-branches, but I can't seem to think
clearly (every time I think I've got it I hear "Daddy, Daddy..." and then
I've got to start all over again). I'm also looking at Gail and Tom Melly's
macro's so with a little time I should get somewhere...

I've tried using glows, but they seem to fade too much with this background.

I'll post this code to p.b.s-f. if anyone wants to work with it.

Comments and help welcome.

Nekar Xenos

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: