POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : everything_is_csg! : Re: everything_is_csg! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: everything_is_csg!
From: Daniel Lin
Date: 1 May 2001 22:50:55
Message: <3aef760f@news.povray.org>
The computer translated this even worse than the other one, so I tried to
fix this up to make more sense... maybe I should ask my sister, she's
studying French in school...  Somebody tell me to stop doing these useless
translations, please.

Wow!  It is my first time to have the chance of knowing another POV-Ray user
also from Quebec...  That could be useful for us.  Enchanted to make your
knowledge (?), and especially thank you for your opinion on the image I sent
today.

And the horrible french translated version (yes, I know that you probably
know english, I'm just very bored and have nothing better to do than
homework or POV stuff or this stuff):