POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : everything_is_csg! : Re: everything_is_csg! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: everything_is_csg!
Date: 1 May 2001 22:26:13
Message: <3aef7045$1@news.povray.org>
okay, okay I will translate in english what I wrote :
Very good!
I like the curves of the table, that gives a very "design" style.
Especially the techniques used gave good results (utilisation of maths).
I like the decoration except the ground. The mixture of woods does not seem
to work perfectly.
I would recommend to use only the brown wood.
Overall, very beautiful!

Ps: I like the caustics you used for glasses.

Louis
who is glad to have found a quebecer (people who lives in Quebec, Canada).

Thats it for translation. I saw that your automatic translater is not
perfect....  ;op