POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bumper stickers (~98 KB au) : Bumper stickers (~98 KB au) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Bumper stickers (~98 KB au)
From: Cliff Hewitt
Date: 1 May 2001 22:04:43
Message: <3aef6b3b@news.povray.org>
Hello folks.

As my first contribution to the group, I'd like a few comments on the image
I've attached here.  The only models that are mine are three cubes and a CSG
of two more cubes.  I used Moray to get the perspective right (still not
content, but perfectionism is why I haven't posted anything so far), and
that's about it.

Oh, a little info on the images:

A website I visited showed some bumper stickers you can buy, and offered a
few screenshots of people with these stickers on their car.  I can't think
of anyone who would put a bumper sticker on a show car, so I figured I'd fix
that problem.  A visit to eBay gave me the image of the Ferrari, and that's
all I needed.

Thanks,

Cliff Hewitt

Post a reply to this message