POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : everything_is_csg! : Re: everything_is_csg! Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: everything_is_csg!
From: Daniel Lin
Date: 1 May 2001 21:39:46
Message: <3aef6562@news.povray.org>
Since I couldn't understand this at all, and other people might not either,
I decided to plug it into an online translator... I hope nobody minds...

      not worse pantoute!
      I like the curves of the table, that gives him a style very design.
      Especially that technical side it very is successful (utilsiation of
the math).

turpentines do not seem to go together.
      I would advise you to use only the brown wood hue.
      If not, all is beautiful!

      PS: I like the caustics that one sees in glasses.

      Louis

> pas pire pantoute!

> n'ont pas l'air d'aller ensemble.
> Je te conseillerais d'utiliser seulement la teinte de bois brune.
> Sinon, tout est beau!
>
> ps: j'aime bien les caustics qu'on voit dans les verres.
>

> Louis

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'px.gif' (1 KB)