POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WebRing Navigation Bar : Re: WebRing Navigation Bar Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WebRing Navigation Bar
From: Rune
Date: 30 Apr 2001 15:47:29
Message: <3aedc151@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" wrote:
> I may have a go if i get chance in a few days

Ok. :)

> logo? well i am a moray user so i will have to
> make it from scratch anyhow :P

Moray can't import simple POV code files?
Sure you don't want to code for reference or something? :)

BTW, your e-mail address seem not to work (I was gonna e-mail you on an
unrelated matter).

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated March 29)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org