POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Strata (tiling) [14 x ~5k = 59Kbu) : Re: Strata (tiling) [14 x ~5k = 59Kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strata (tiling) [14 x ~5k = 59Kbu)
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 30 Apr 2001 05:37:16
Message: <3aed324c@news.povray.org>

> Put the blame on Sander, John VanSickle and Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba,

I'm innocent ;-)

> So here are 14 tiling, My only problem is that I have no good name for
> them, so if you want to suggest any name, you're welcome.

What about something like RegularTile1, RegularTile2, RegularTile3 etc...
Perhaps you can also look at Mathematical Classification of Tessellations
(http://library.thinkquest.org/11750/eschpage/MathClass1.html) for inspirations
for good names.

> I have still 6 others to do before going back into lurk mode again,
> waiting quietly for the 3.5...

I'm waiting for the same with code of http://abx.art.pl/pov/escher/escher1.jpg
http://abx.art.pl/pov/escher/escher2a.jpg
http://abx.art.pl/pov/escher/escher3.jpg and