POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Factory 2 (2 pics 15+14 ko) : Re: Factory 2 (2 pics 15+14 ko) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Factory 2 (2 pics 15+14 ko)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 30 Apr 2001 03:03:55
Message: <3aed0e5b@news.povray.org>
gemelli david <d.g### [at] xlstudiocom> wrote in message
news:3AE### [at] xlstudiocom...
> Here is a new version:

Nice. I really like the subtle focal blur.

> Still need:
> - some structures (those I tried wasn't good)

How about a couple of small vehicles parked near
the towers.

The dirt streaks texture on the tower is interesting. Is it some form
of gradient texture?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.        Babylon 5   *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *