POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Small Preview, IRTC Fortress entry : Re: Small Preview, IRTC Fortress entry Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Small Preview, IRTC Fortress entry
From: Robert J Becraft
Date: 29 Apr 2001 22:31:48
Message: <3aecce94$1@news.povray.org>
Asgard sits upon a plain that is in turn supported by the tree of life named
Yggdrasil.  It like Mt Olympus is high up in the sky.

Asgard is approached from our world (Midgard), across the rainbow known as
Byfrost.

Odin sits in his temple and looks down on the affairs of mortals, hence the
temple in the middle.