POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vegemite invasion (~170k) : Re: Vegemite invasion (~170k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vegemite invasion (~170k)
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 28 Apr 2001 16:41:46
Message: <3aeb2b0a$1@news.povray.org>
Well think of it as very concentrated salty black/brown tar...  Kind of a
very thick bitter soy sauce taste.  Is it good but certainly takes some
getting used to.  It is typically spread *thinly* on buttered bread to
create the infamous "vegemite sandwich."  (Popularized by a "Men At Work"
song)  Once you get used to the flavor, it can become pretty addictive.  It
has to be tried (more than once) to really understand the stuff.