POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Getting closer... : Re: Getting closer... Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting closer...
From: JRG
Date: 28 Apr 2001 16:16:37
Message: <3aeb2525$1@news.povray.org>
"H.E. Day" <The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Not much to say on this one...  Fixed the shield, and made the light
> more orange. (I just visited the coast, so I got a better idea of how
> the clouds and sea look.
> http://www.pietyhillcottages.com/Images/water06.jpg
> Enjoy and Comment!

I'm wandering what's the baby's mission: does she have to enter the station?
Or maybe to make some sort of sabotage? Or she's already done something and
is waiting for the results of her work? Is the station going to explode,
fall down in the waterfall (sorry for the wordplay), or crack like a cracker
(...)? I pretend you to animate this scene...
ehm... too coffee today...
jonathan