POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : That one's better - Schiff2.jpg 100 kbbu : Re: That one's better - Schiff2.jpg 100 kbbu Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That one's better - Schiff2.jpg 100 kbbu
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 28 Apr 2001 03:48:11
Message: <3aea75bb@news.povray.org>
Patrick Dugan schrieb in Nachricht <3aea33be@news.povray.org>...
>Nice looking ship. Is it your own model or is it available anywhere?  I
>always wanted a ship like that.

It's handcoded and not yet finished (it was modelled to be seen from this
side). In addition I used some Isosurfaces, where pov-primitives would have
been enough, so it does not render to fast. But, if it's not to urgent, I
will see what to add and donate it to an Objects Collection - it will
probably be used in some more of my scenes anyway.

Marc-Hendrik