POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Enter the port - 114 kbau : Re: Enter the port - 114 kbau Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enter the port - 114 kbau
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 27 Apr 2001 11:32:06
Message: <3ae990f6@news.povray.org>
Thank you!

All those responses motivated me to work a bit more on the scene and at the
moment, I'm rendering it again with better water and some other changes. I
reduced the size of an area_light and raised the accuracy for the water, so
the render will only take about 12 hours, I think.  I'll keep the other one
anyway, 'cause it had something to it - it's looking cold to me in the lower
part and somewhat warm in the upper one.

Let's wait and see, if the next one is better.

Marc-Hendrik

Shay schrieb in Nachricht <3ae97bf3$1@news.povray.org>...