POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Enter the port - 114 kbau : Enter the port - 114 kbau Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:26:25 EDT (-0400)
  Enter the port - 114 kbau
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 26 Apr 2001 15:14:27
Message: <3ae87393@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
here is my current scene. It took 30 h 13 m 5 sec on my PII 450, mostly
because of the water which is really slow. That's bad, 'cause I'm not
satisfied with it, but I don't think I'll work much on this one again until
I get a faster computer and Pov 3.5 is out (up to 10 times faster Isos -
will this help with a simple RigdedMF?).
Thanks to all the people I could borrow some code or models from, esp.
Christoph Hormann for his 'realistic water' site, Peter Houston for the

Comments?

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: