POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ice Castle (40kbu) : Re: Ice Castle (40kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ice Castle (40kbu)
From: Shay
Date: 26 Apr 2001 09:32:53
Message: <3ae82385$1@news.povray.org>
Guess I was wrong then. I think it's just the smoothness of the mountains,
but the clean snow doesn't look to me like it's holding to the more
horizontal parts of the mountain. The ridge in front of the castle has one
area that looks definitely like a spot rather than a deposit of clean snow.
Craggier mountains would look better to me, but that's just my taste.

 Shay