POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Almost an AWSUM ROLLEX : Re: Almost an AWSUM ROLLEX Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Almost an AWSUM ROLLEX
From: Chris S
Date: 25 Apr 2001 18:46:31
Message: <3ae753c7@news.povray.org>
Sure.

As far as the watch model goes, I've seen plenty around here, past and
present, that are around this "quality."  Anyone who has a pre-existing
model could easily put together a mock room, textured with some somber
tones, throw in an area light and play around with focal blur settings.

The real trick behind this image are really three things; texture,
atmosphere, and composition.

-Chris- (fighting impulse to model watch)