POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ice Castle (40kbu) : Re: Ice Castle (40kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ice Castle (40kbu)
From: Shay
Date: 25 Apr 2001 13:39:19
Message: <3ae70bc7$1@news.povray.org>
I think the castle looks very good. But I can suggest a few improvements.

The perspective is somehow off. The castle looks small instead of far away.
I don't know how to fix this but maybe taking a look at the scene from above
and checking the scale distances between the objects would help.

A slope map would I think improve the appearance of the mountains. The
mountains are also a little smooth.

The figure's staff is in front of a shadow and therefore hard for me to see.

Just my opinion for what it's worth.
 -Shay