POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Almost an AWSUM ROLLEX : Re: Almost an AWSUM ROLLEX Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Almost an AWSUM ROLLEX
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 24 Apr 2001 23:10:52
Message: <3ae6403c@news.povray.org>
I can!!! Unless of course I have to prove it ;)

But seriously, I suspect that someone can (not myself though). It seems like
the hardest part (besides not going insane from CSG) would be the glow-like
blur on the bottom left of the image on the watch band. But maybe a
combination of good focal blur and a light shining/bright object reflecting
on that part would simulate it sufficiently.

I don't understand where the sharp lines and angles come from on the white
part on the left of the watches face. It looks fake given what i assume the
curvature of the glass to be.