POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nubes [Clouds] (~85kau) : Re: Nubes [Clouds] (~85kau) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 18:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nubes [Clouds] (~85kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 23 Apr 2001 09:17:18
Message: <3ae42b5e@news.povray.org>
> Wow, impressive, maybe:
>
> - add a nice landscape beneath

That's what I plan to do next. But that would be a scene separate from the
basic cloud code.

> - animate it :-)

Um, on my new computer (may I purchase it soon) I figure it might actually
be feasible...

> - show us the code

Soon.

> BTW, does your code allow to structure the clouds somehow like form them
> to cloud banks etc. ?

Do you mean like big, fat (vertically) clouds? The clouds are based on
turbulated bozo. I guess I could make the box thicker or something. Does
that answer your question?