POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : neo car : Re: neo car Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: neo car
From: Bob H
Date: 23 Apr 2001 08:48:05
Message: <3ae42485$1@news.povray.org>
Ok, thanks for telling me.  Must have been the radiosity that kept it from
being quicker, and it does look like a good radiosity.  The default
(guessing you meant +a0.3 +r3) AA used makes the fine lines in that deter
from the otherwise great render.  Were it +a0.1 +r4 the lines could be so
much better but I wasn't going to suggest it unless this rendering took half
the time it did.

Bob H.