POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nubes [Clouds] (~85kau) : Nubes [Clouds] (~85kau) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Nubes [Clouds] (~85kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 22 Apr 2001 14:21:31
Message: <3ae3212b@news.povray.org>
I think I'm done. At the higher resolution, you could see some more
samples/intervals were needed, but resized, it looks perfect. Behold 2 years
of work... well, not 2 years of work, but I started toying with this 2 years
ago, and now I'm done... I hope. If anything, I'm waiting to buy my new
computer before doing any more work on this. Enjoy! Oh, and thanks for
rendering this for me, Rick!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'clouds3_g.jpg' (60 KB)