POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : proper help file : Re: proper help file (improper) Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: proper help file (improper)
From: Bob H
Date: 22 Apr 2001 07:14:29
Message: <3ae2bd15@news.povray.org>
I figured a better way to convert a edited set of HTML files over to Help
file but it's really not worth it, I believe, to use what I made; so...
nevermind.  Anyone could download the HtmlToHlp program anyway and get the
similar results by working on a better conversion using additional html in
the original file.
I used more time than I wanted already on it.

Bob H.