POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC crater wip #3 : Re: IRTC crater wip #3 Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC crater wip #3
From: Batronyx
Date: 22 Apr 2001 01:30:02
Message: <3ae26c5a@news.povray.org>
ZenPsycho wrote in message <3AD### [at] yahoocom>...
>added extra platforms, changed the camera angle.. added a spotlight. I
>changed the skysphere slightly (you didn't see that before.. but it was
>there)
>
>So far i'm getting pretty positive feedback from this angle change.
>
>I still think the spotlight and the bumptexture needs tuning.
>
>let's see what you think!
>
>-Zen

The camera angle is much improved and the whole thing looks better with
extra added building detail.The lighting seemed better before somehow. I
suggest toning down the intensity of the sky and maybe adding some color to
the crater city itself, as well as brightening it some. The two elements
compete with each other too much in this version.

Batronyx ^"^
bat### [at] cadronhsacom
http://www.batronyx.com
Bhuddist Monk to Hot Dog Vendor: