POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : system in turbulence : Re: system in turbulence Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: system in turbulence
From: KalleK
Date: 21 Apr 2001 05:27:30
Message: <3ae15282@news.povray.org>
> Not necessarily.  I suggest reading the documentation on the
turbulence
> warp for enlightenment.

Hi Ron!
Well, thank you for the advice...

But, but I'm still not enlighted. May be I struggle with the
language - If I interpret the documentation correctly, with the
turbulence warp you can get the turbulence in the right order in
regard to all other transformations and warps. But in my example there
is no other transformation or warp.
Would you be so kind to quote the part of the turbulencs warp's
documentation I'm not able to find? The fact that there's anything
else but the order that may be changed by that warp.

I don't want to make you or anyone else angry. I just wonder about
pov's behavior - maybe because I read the docs the wrong way. :-(

cukk