POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Big picture you've all been waiting for: : SV: The Big picture you've all been waiting for: Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  SV: The Big picture you've all been waiting for:
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 20 Apr 2001 12:14:01
Message: <3ae06049@news.povray.org>
I have looked at and surely enjoyed your picture as it evolved, but never
anticipated in the discussion.
There's one thing I wanna comment:  The texture on the rear fins of the long
blimps (the red ones) are the same at both. I presume they wouldn't be that
in "real" life? Like on the fortress, the texture on the stuff beneath is
different..
I love the waterfall and the stuff glowing from the girls boots!

-= Peter Hertel =-