POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Watch Image (~201k) : Re: Watch Image (~201k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watch Image (~201k)
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 20 Apr 2001 02:26:32
Message: <3adfd698@news.povray.org>
I don't think it's a ROLEX if that's what you mean. The leather shouldn't
have such a sharp edge and the stitching doesn't look real yet. The phong on
the glass isn't perfect. I must admit that there are some reflections that
look amazingly real on the shiny metal, but I think it's because its
reflecting an image map.

IT would be something if someone actually posted a photograph and everyone
criticised it for not looking 'real' enough...   ;)

Nekar

news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...