POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : proper help file : Re: proper help file (improper) Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: proper help file (improper)
From: Bob H
Date: 19 Apr 2001 13:50:58
Message: <3adf2582@news.povray.org>
I should have said that the indexing does not work in the file I converted
to, not sure how Nathan got his to do so but that doesn't seem an option in
HtmlToHlp anyway.  Like I said though, the Contents for example do link to
their respective sections.  Just has no Find capability.  Not sure which is
worse or better but indexing is tough to get along without.

Bob H.