POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The last hurrah for the piggies :) : Re: The last hurrah for the piggies :) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The last hurrah for the piggies :)
From: ddombrow
Date: 18 Apr 2001 00:16:53
Message: <3add1535$1@news.povray.org>
No offense, but I don't think the improvements have been improving the
picture for a while. My favorite takes were 4 and 10. 4 for the vibrant
details visible on the station, 10 for the excellent blimps and waterfall.
The only thing I've liked lately was the cool pig-ship in the lower left a
couple posts back, and the rainbow too.

Having said that, the picture's still very good, perhaps I've just lost
interest over time. Really, you probably shouldn't listen to us a whole lot.
Constructing an image by committee is a horrible way to go about art.
--
Dan D.