POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : rhino chair - m3.jpg : Re: rhino chair - m3.jpg Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rhino chair - m3.jpg
From: Bob H
Date: 17 Apr 2001 11:25:48
Message: <3adc607c$1@news.povray.org>
Reached escape velocity apparently.
Will it have arm rests, or not?  Looks structurally sound anyway, tension on
the angled cross-braces I guess.  Not that I really know.  Except wouldn't
there be a lot of compression force on the two back legs?  Again, I wouldn't
know for sure.  Now I'm thinking the cross-brace would actually have
compression forces too.  I should have never replied  :-)

Bob H.