POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 13 (Pretty!!) : Re: Take 13 (Pretty!!) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 20:12:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 13 (Pretty!!)
From: Tek
Date: 16 Apr 2001 19:09:19
Message: <3adb7b9f@news.povray.org>
I just had a thought! They'd look more like targetting lasers if the
weaponry looked more recognisably like a gun!

See, they remind me of the targetting lasers on the shotgun in Quake 3, but
on that it's obviously a targetting laser because we all know what a shotgun
looks like and how it fires and can see the laser isn't coming from the
barrels!

Just a thought.

--
Tek