POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7) : Re: And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And now for something completely different (my IRTC, take 7)
From: JRG
Date: 16 Apr 2001 08:23:30
Message: <3adae442@news.povray.org>
Personally, I preferred the previous version... I loved the fantasy and
misterious touch it had.
In this version the fortress almost looks cozy, and the blue sky is maybe
too saturated.
The led panel is not as noticeble as in the first version and the sense of
"bottomless pit" is lost.
But that's my opinion.
Still a neat image.
jrg.