POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Infinity in a box : Re: Infinity in a box Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infinity in a box
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Apr 2001 07:42:49
Message: <3ad98939@news.povray.org>
Just found this mail lately...
I remember that I put the question about the feasibility of an Infinity Box
back in 1999, and Margus Ramst came up with the perfect example (I still
have the image above my desk).
As I lost/forgot the details about the construction, I tried the code that
came with this mail. One thing I do not know how to get again: an object
inside the box reflected infinitely (like in the original image back then,
like through one-way mirrors). Could you get me back on track, Margus?
Thanks a lot!!!

Thomas de Groot