POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 12 (150Kbu 2 filez) : Re: Take 12 (150Kbu 2 filez) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 12 (150Kbu 2 filez)
From: Tek
Date: 11 Apr 2001 17:24:57
Message: <3ad4cba9@news.povray.org>
> Enjoy, and comment!

To be honest I much prefered Take 11! This version seems to have lost the
sense of space and depth. The little flying things shooting lasers around
don't seem appropriate. I realise it's a fort and so built for battle, but I
liked the tranquility of the earlier versions.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. It still looks fantastic (and far better
than my own IMHO)!

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com