POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : landscape sans media : Re: landscape sans media Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: landscape sans media
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 8 Apr 2001 07:32:33
Message: <3ad04c51$1@news.povray.org>
"Abe" <bul### [at] taconicnet> wrote in message
> Greetings,
>
> This was an exercise in textures without any use of media or fog.
> MegaPOV 0.7  6m24s on 90MHz Pentium

    Good effect. I agree that this particular -use- of the effect is still a
WIP but for an exercise it is far from a "failure". Perhaps if the clouds
also had the same treatment so that the mountain blended with the sky, the
scene would look better.

    But as an effect, I say you have gotten the idea. Since I have never
seen anyone do that particular thing, I say you succeeded.